Checklist For Choosing A Pilates Studio
That's Right For You
Define What You Want In A Pilates Studio And Its Staff:
- A studio where you feel "at home, "one that has a proven and lengthy track record and is a leader in the community.
- A highly trained and proficient staff, with considerable experience in addressing the kind of needs and goals which are important to you.
Choose A Studio That Best Fits Your Requirements:
- Interview the studio staff by phone and in person. Make sure you get all your questions answered, and don't be timid–this is an important decision.
- Think twice before signing up with the first studio you contact, or accepting the cheapest fees you're quoted.
- Ask around, confirm the studio's reputation.
- And, finally, if you haven't already: review our Five Essential Issues To Consider Before Choosing A Pilates Studio.
Get Clear On Policies:
- Especially those which will affect you the most: what are the policies with regard to cancellation and fee structure, i.e., are there frequent participation discounts, payment plans, membership dues, annual fees?
- Get a reasonable projection of cost, initially and going forward.
Insist On Exemplary Customer Service:
- You should receive as much attention as you need to get all of your questions and concerns addressed.
- You should be able to leave the conversation feeling genuinely served and fully informed.
And Remember That You Are Always The Customer:
- Never tolerate pressure or double talk, or someone trying to sell you something you don't want or need.
- Start pilates Today-Special Offer!
If you haven't yet reviewed our "The Five Essential Issues To Consider For Choosing A Studio", please follow this link to our page, or if you're ready to get started with your Pilates program, hit the button below.