Pilates Center Of Austin Studio Tour Video
» All newcomers to Pilates, whether seeking a "general" or "customized" fitness program, must first participate in a short Introductory program to learn the fundamentals of the Pilates Method. See "Getting Started"
Read why we (Austin's first Pilates studio, now in our 21st year) are still at the leading edge—then check out the Intro Specials on our Getting Started page.
- Our Teachers Are All Comprehensively Trained And PMA Certified, with an average of over 800 hours of formal training + ongoing continuing education). In contrast, many Pilates "trainers" today are trained in a heartbeat, in as little as a weekend to a couple of months. Meet The Pilates Center of Austin Instructors.
- Our Pilates Programs Are Custom-Made, Not One-Size-Fits-All. We first assess you as an individual and then design a customized program to meet your precise needs. Whatever your age or fitness level, we devise a Pilates program to suit you. We then refine and develop your program as your strength and skills grow.
- Our Programs Address Clients With Special Needs. Pilates may now have become something fashionable, but a significant proportion of our clients come to us by medical referral - because they have bad backs, necks, shoulders, joints or other physical problems..
- We Are One Of The Most Fully Equipped Pilates Studios In The Southwest,thanks largely to the success of Peak Pilates, a company we founded in 1998, and now one of the world's premier Pilates Equipment companies. This means you'll never go wanting for a piece of equipment for your workout.
- Unlike The High-Powered Workout Energy Of A Gym ,our studio has an intimate and calming atmosphere. We keep our classes small (no more than 8 students in each) to ensure personal attention.
- Our Beginners Classes Are For Beginners Only. This is critical, and not the case with many studios, gyms and clubs. New students are trained in both Mat and Reformer (the focal piece of Pilates equipment) classes.
- Our Students Train In Small Classes of 5-8 students. (Many fitness clubs and gyms pack their classes with up to 25 students, making it virtually impossible to learn the method, and certainly unsafe.)
- NO Membership Fees Or Annual Dues––plus, we have easy monthly payment plans!